Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Word of the Day: Chipper

I have been feeling really chipper all day. I'm not really sure why. It was to the point where people were saying, "Why are you so happy?" lol... I don't know. Here are some possible reasons why I might have been feeling chipper today:

1. I am getting married to the greatest guy on Earth one month from tomorrow.
2. My lovely coworkers threw me a WONDERFUL bridal shower on Saturday.
3. I got a popsicle maker at that shower, and I have had at least one white grape popsicle every day since then. YUM!
4. My wedding dress has arrived, and it fits perfectly.
5. My friend Beth got engaged, and she asked me to be her Maid of Honor (even though technically I will be a "Matron of Honor" since I will be married.)
6. I finished my two online classes
7. My future sister in law Michelle is coming to stay with me starting tomorrow until Friday.
8. I graduate two weeks from Friday.
9. Today Rex wrote me a note about how he sees Christ in my life.
10. I get to see my family this weekend.
11. Katie and I got to have a "girls night" to go see RENT, which was FANTASTIC! I'm still in awe...and currently listening to the soundtrack.
12. I got new shoes on Saturday.
13. I got a new shirt that makes me look like a canary but I LOVE IT.
14. Cindy was extra playful this weekend, and watching her eat her first popsicle was HILARIOUS.
15. God has blessed me in more ways than I can count, which is pretty neat-o.

So I think maybe one of those reasons is why I am so chipper. Or maybe all of them. Who cares, really?? After my string of bad days last week, it's nice to feel like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment