Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Word of the Day: Jake

Someone actually READS this blog? Crazy!!!! I guess I learn something new every day.
How, you may ask, did I discover that someone reads this blog? I will tell you. I got this message today in my inbox, which was addressed to me and Rex from his brother Jacob:
YOU GUYS ARE SLACKING! I look at both of your blogs everyday, and neither of you have posted for awhile! Haha, just kidding. It's really fun to read what's up with you guys. Peace out!

Well, clearly this is not okay. I have a loyal reader, and I am letting him down! AH! Therefore this post is dedicated to Jake in order to make up for the fact that I haven't been writing.

***AHEM***

Here are ten reasons why Jacob Webb is cool:
1. He's kinda like Rex (they even got the same glasses...weird...)
2. He appreciates the finer things in life, like Brian Regan and Sonic slushees
3. He has a sweet collection of baseball cards, which includes some cards in SPANISH. Whoa.
4. He is strong...he and Rex and Tom moved furniture for my mom like it was nothing.
5. He's fun to talk to. Some sixteen year olds can be sorta dumb...but Jake actually has really interesting things to say and has a good outlook on life.
6. He provides lots of opportunities for me to get walking tacos when I go watch his baseball games. If he wasn't playing, I would just be a creepy person hanging out at the ball field and not cheering for anyone.
7. He has a very ambitious list of "Things to do before I CROAK," and I hope he does them all.
8. He goes to KAMSC. Anyone who goes to KAMSC is automatically cool in my book.
9. He always gets his money's worth at all-you-can-eat places.
10. He's good at sports....though I almost didn't put this on the list because he intends to use his athletic abilities for EVIL!!!!!!!!!!! (And if he is successful, I would have to...oh goodness I can't even say it....I would have to....root for U of M. Excuse me while I go puke).

So there you have it. Ten reasons why Jacob Webb is cool. Now, if you don't know him, go stalk him or something! You should be his friend. I never had a real brother, but if I would have had one I would hope that he would be something like Jake. As the situation stands, I'll just consider myself very blessed to have him as a future brother-in-law (and as a loyal follower of my blog).

So there you have it, Jake! I updated. I hope I get to see you soon! Come to State again! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment