Monday, March 8, 2010

Word of the Day: Chi-poo

What is a "Chi-poo," you may ask? Good question. I asked it too. Turns out it is a mix between a chihuahua and a poodle. Yep. Picture that.

Rex and I went over to his friend Colin's house last night to hang out with Colin and his wife Laura. They have this dog, a Chi-poo named Holly, that is the tiniest dog that I have EVER seen. It could honestly take a nap in my shoe. Furthermore, the dog is already full grown! I did not know that dogs were MADE that small! I figure we never need to get one of those since I already have a rat, and the two are very similar in size and friendliness.

Holly had a "bone" to chew that I called her "stick" because it was about 1/4 inch in diameter and looked like a twig snapped off of a tree. Even "stick" was generous...it was more like a twig. This dog would have been perfect for my American Girl dolls about fifteen years ago. Seriously - perfect size. They should sell Chi-poos outside of the American Girl Doll store in Chicago. Brilliant! This is my new money making scheme. I shall spend the rest of Spring Break 2010 devising a plot on how to make this work. Hmmmm....

Wait, if I were to do that, I would actually have to own Chi-poos to sell. No thanks. I guess I'll just finish college and get a normal job. How boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment